Student Registration Information
As a student participant, you will join graduating teacher candidates from five colleges and universities, including Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Wesleyan University, Manchester University, and the University of Saint Francis at this year's Teacher Recruitment Day (TRD).
This event is designed for our graduating teacher candidates; however, the day's success will depend largely on you! In other words, how you choose to participate in the event and the quality of your interactions with each of the participating school systems will largely determine your success in this piece of your job search process.
- Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm EST
- Location: Indiana Wesleyan University (Ft. Wayne Campus)
- Registration Open Date: March 01, 2018
- Registration Deadline: Students must register for Teacher Recruitment Day by March 23, 2018 by midnight.
- Registration for the 2018 TRD is open until 11:59 PM on March 23, 2018. For additional questions, visit the Contact Us page.
- After you have completed the registration process your resume will be distributed to specific school districts with which you will be interviewing with. On Teacher Recruitment Day please remember to bring additional copies of your resumes to give employers. Please note - you are not guaranteed a specific amount of interviews. We would however, encourage you to be flexible and interview with schools that you may not have signed up with.
- The career center associated with your college/university will forward your interview schedule to you prior to Teacher Recruitment Day on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
- Upon arriving at Teacher Recruitment Day, you will check in at the Student Registration Table.