What is Teacher Recruitment Day?
Teacher Recruitment Day (TRD) is an annual recruiting event sponsored by the Consortium of Northern Indiana Colleges (CONIC). Recruiters will have the opportunity to formally interview and informally talk with graduating teacher candidates about employment for existing and/or anticipated job openings.
- Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Time: 8am (set-up); 8:30am - 4pm EST
- Location: Indiana Wesleyan University (Ft. Wayne Campus)
- Cost: $75 per interview schedule (1 interview schedule = 9 interviews)
- Interview Schedules: There are two options in scheduling interviews. 1) Each school can have ONE interview schedule with nine different 25-minute interviews, with multiple school recruiters represented. 2) Each recruiter, from the registered schools, can have an individual interview schedule with nine different 25-minute interviews. Therefore, allowing recruiters from the same school to have separate interviews.
- The CONIC team will schedule all schools interviews with students in accordance with the information provided on your Registration Form prior to the event.
- Additional Info:
- Lunch is provided for registered school systems and representatives
- Resumes will be distributed after the event via a Dropbox link.
Any canceled schedules after April 1st will not be refunded.
Register for Interview Schedules Here
For additional questions or concerns, please contact the Career Development team at Indiana Wesleyan University at email@example.com.
We expect 100+ of the finest senior education students from Grace College, Huntington University, Indiana Wesleyan University, Manchester University, and the University of Saint Francis to attend.
Our students have received strong liberal arts education, have demonstrated a commitment to high ethical standards, gained practical work experience, and participated in many campus and volunteer activities to develop leadership skills. Many students have training in diversity plus multicultural and travel experiences.